Coarse Grains. World Markets and Trade. March 2020 – USDA三月 11, 2020
OVERVIEW FOR 2019/20
Global corn production is forecast up marginally with a larger crop in South Africa more than offsetting reductions for India, Peru, and Russia. Global trade is ...
Wheat. World Markets and Trade. March 2020 – USDA三月 11, 2020
OVERVIEW FOR 2019/20
Global production is marginally higher as upward revisions for Argentina and India more than offset reductions for Australia and Turkey. Global trade is raised slightly with ...
Oilseeds. World Markets and Trade. March 2020 - USDA三月 11, 2020
Canada Shifts Rapeseed Exports To Offset Lost China Sales
In 2019, Canada rapeseed exports to China plummeted by two-thirds due to significant loss in market access coupled with low demand ...
Comparative tables of USDA data and market expectations - March 2020三月 11, 2020
US grain and soybean ending stocks (in billions of bushels)
Grain and Veg Oil Highlights March 07, 2020三月 7, 2020
- April 7 - Ethiopia seeks around 400,000 MT of optional-origin milling wheat
- Mar 11 - Turkey's TMO seeks 305,000 MT of red milling wheat for March 20-April 7 ...
FAO: Amid generally well supplied cereal markets, early indications point to a near-record wheat production in 2020三月 5, 2020
Global cereal markets in 2019/20 are expected to remain well supplied, comfortably covering the forecast growth in consumption.
FAO’s 2019 world cereal production estimate is currently pegged at ...
FAO Food Price Index declined in February三月 5, 2020
» The FAO Food Price Index* (FFPI) averaged 180.5 points in February 2020, down 1.9 points (1.0 percent) from January but still 13.5 points (8.1 percent ...
Grain and Veg Oil Highlights February 29, 2020二月 29, 2020
- April 1 - Ethiopia seeks around 200,000 MT of optional-origin milling wheat
- Mar 23 - Syria's Hoboob seeks 200,000 MT of soft wheat from Russia for shipping within ...
Grain and Veg Oil Highlights February 24, 2020二月 24, 2020
- Feb 25 - Tunisia's state grains agency seeks 125,000 MT of optional-origin soft wheat for March 15-May 25 shipment
- Feb 21 - Saudi Arabia’s SAGO bought 715,000 ...
Grain and Veg Oil Highlights February 20, 2020二月 20, 2020
- Mar 5 - Morocco's ONICL tenders to buy 354,000 MT of US durum wheat under a preferential-tariff quota for arrival by May 31
- Feb 27 - Bangladesh seeks 50 ...