Oilseeds. World Markets and Trade. September 2019 - USDA九月 12, 2019
Brazil Soybean Premiums Are an Effective Barometer For U.S.-China Trade Tensions
In the ebb and flow of United States and China trade negotiations, price premiums for Brazil’s ...
Comparative tables of USDA data and market expectations - September 2019九月 12, 2019
USDA 2019/20 US corn and soybean production (in billions of bushels and bushels per acre)
Grain and Veg Oil Highlights September 11, 2019九月 11, 2019
- Sept 18 - Turkey's TMO seeks 250,000 MT of red milling wheat, 13.5%, (25x10 TMT) for Oct 15-Nov 6 shipment
- Sept 11 - Thai Feed Mill Association (TFMA ...
Saudi Arabia’s SAGO buys 780,000 MT of wheat九月 9, 2019
Saudi Arabia’s SAGO in a purchase tender on September 6, bought 780,000 MT of wheat (12.5% protein) of EU, North and South American (excl. Canadian), Australian and ...
FAO: Cereal supplies more abundant in 2019/20 than earlier anticipated九月 6, 2019
Global cereal supplies in 2019/20 are expected to be higher than earlier anticipated following this month’s rise in the world cereal production forecast. Nonetheless, world inventories would still ...
Grain and Veg Oil Highlights September 04, 2019九月 4, 2019
- Sept 10 - Turkey's TMO seeks 88,000 MT of durum wheat
- Sept 5 - Japan seeks 137,570 MT of food wheat for Oct-Dec shipments:
- 18,790 MT of ...
Canada. Production of principal field crops - StatCan八月 29, 2019
Comparative table of StatCan data and market expectations
Grain and Veg Oil Highlights August 28, 2019八月 28, 2019
- Sept 3 - Turkey's TMO seeks 250,000 MT of red milling wheat (25x10 TMT) for Sept 10-27 shipment
- Aug 28 - Jordan seeks 120,000 MT of optional-origin hard ...
Egypt's GASC buys 350,000 T Russian, Ukrainian, French wheat八月 27, 2019
The Egypt's state grain buyer, the General Authority for Supply Commodities (GASC) on Tuesday, August 27, bought 350,000 MT of wheat from Russia (230 TMT), France (60 TMT ...
Egypt's GASC gets offers in wheat tender八月 27, 2019
Traders said the following offers were submitted to GASC in the tender on Tuesday, August 27, for October 1-10 delivery (USD/MT, FOB):
- 60,000 MT of French wheat ...