Grain and Veg Oil Highlights May 20-28, 2020五月 28, 2020
- May 28 - Jordan has again made no purchase in an international tender for 120,000 MT of optional-origin hard milling wheat for October-November shipment. Jordan made also no purchase ...
Grain and Veg Oil Highlights May 5-May 18, 2020五月 18, 2020
- May 20 - Syria's Hoboob seeks 200,000 MT of soft wheat for shipment in July-August
- May 19 - Jordan seeks 120,000 MT of optional-origin hard milling wheat for ...
Comparative tables of USDA data and market expectations - May 2020五月 12, 2020
US wheat production (in billions of bushels)
Canada. Stocks of principal field crops, Mar 31 - StatsCan五月 8, 2020
Stocks of wheat, barley and oats were up on March 31 compared with the same date in 2019, while stocks of canola, corn for grain, soybeans, dry field peas and ...
Canadian farmers expected to plant less canola, more wheat in 2020五月 8, 2020
As a result of the timing of the COVID-19 pandemic, these estimates were produced in March 2020 under exceptional circumstances. Active collection of data for the survey was halted earlier ...
FAO: Global cereal supplies are adequate amid COVID-19 shocks to economic growth and energy markets五月 7, 2020
FAO’s estimate for 2019 world cereal production still stands at around 2 720 million tonnes, rebounding from the reduced 2018 level by 65.3 million tonnes (2.5 percent ...
In April the FAO Food Price Index fell for the third consecutive month五月 7, 2020
» The FAO Food Price Index* (FFPI) averaged 165.5 points in April 2020, down 5.7 points (3.4 percent) from March and the lowest since January 2019. The April ...
Grain and Veg Oil Highlights Apr 21-May 4 2020五月 4, 2020
- Ukraine's Ag Min said Ukraine exported about 50.891 MMT of grain between July 1-May 4, 2019/20 vs. 42.897 MMT for the same period of last ...
Grain and Veg Oil Highlights April 20, 2020四月 20, 2020
- Ethiopia has again postponed two international tenders to buy a total 600,000 MT of milling wheat, now to April 29 and 30
- Apr 23 - Taiwan Flour Millers' Association ...
Egypt's GASC buys 240,000 T French, Russian wheat四月 16, 2020
The Egypt's state grain buyer, the General Authority for Supply Commodities (GASC) on Thursday, April 16, bought 240,000 MT of wheat from France (180,000 MT) and Russia ...