Grain and Veg Oil Highlights February 20, 2020二月 20, 2020
- Mar 5 - Morocco's ONICL tenders to buy 354,000 MT of US durum wheat under a preferential-tariff quota for arrival by May 31
- Feb 27 - Bangladesh seeks 50 ...
Grain and Veg Oil Highlights February 17, 2020二月 17, 2020
- Feb 21 - Taiwan Flour Millers' Association seeks 102,525 MT of US milling wheat in two consignments: 51,825 MT for April 11-25 and 50,700 MT for April ...
Oilseeds. World Markets and Trade. February 2020 - USDA二月 11, 2020
PROJECTION FOR 2019/20
Global 2019/20 oilseed production is forecast at 577 million tons, a 2-million-ton increase from January primarily driven by larger crops of soybean and sunflowerseed. Oilseed ...
Coarse Grains. World Markets and Trade. February 2020 – USDA二月 11, 2020
OVERVIEW FOR 2019/20
Global corn production is forecast up with larger crops in Moldova, South Africa, and Ukraine more than offsetting a decline in Vietnam. Global trade is up ...
Wheat. World Markets and Trade. February 2020 – USDA二月 11, 2020
OVERVIEW FOR 2019/20
Global production is marginally lower with a smaller crop for Morocco. Global trade is raised slightly with stronger demand from China and Turkey. Higher exports for ...
Comparative tables of USDA data and market expectations - February 2020二月 11, 2020
US grain and soybean ending stocks (in billions of bushels)
Egypt's GASC buys 360,000 T Romanian, Russian wheat二月 11, 2020
The Egypt's state grain buyer, the General Authority for Supply Commodities (GASC) on Thursday, February 11, bought 360,000 MT of wheat from Romania (180 TMT) and Russia (180 ...
Egypt's GASC gets offers in wheat tender二月 11, 2020
Traders said the following offers were submitted to GASC in the tender on Thursday, February 11, (USD/MT, FOB) for March 21-31 shipment:
- 60,000 MT of Romanian wheat ...
Grain and Veg Oil Highlights February 10, 2020二月 10, 2020
- Feb 18 - Turkey's TMO seeks 250,000 MT of red milling wheat for March 5-20 shipment and 50,000 MT of durum wheat for March 1-20 shipment
- Feb ...
FAO: Record cereal production and near-record trade in 2019/20二月 6, 2020
FAO’s new forecast for world cereal production in 2019 stands at a record high of 2 715 million tonnes, up by 2.3 percent (61.7 million tonnes) from ...