Canada. Production of principal field crops - StatCan十二月 6, 2019
Comparative table of StatCan data and market expectations
Statscan Dec 2019
Range of estimates
Statscan Sept 2019
Grain and Veg Oil Highlights December 05, 2019十二月 5, 2019
- Dec 4 - Algeria's OAIC bought about 500,000 MT of optional-origin milling wheat at around 227-228.5 $/mt c&f for February shipment
- Dec 4 - Thailand's Betagro ...
FAO: Global cereal production heading for a record high in 2019十二月 5, 2019
FAO’s latest forecast for 2019 world cereal production is pegged at an all-time high of 2 714 million tonnes, up some 0.4 percent from the November figure and ...
FAO Food Price Index reached a 26-month high in November十二月 5, 2019
» The FAO Food Price Index* (FFPI) averaged 177.2 points in November 2019; up 4.7 points (2.7 percent) from October and 15.4 points (9.5 percent) from ...
Grain and Veg Oil Highlights December 03, 2019十二月 3, 2019
- Jan 10 - Mauritius seeks 95,000 MT of optional-origin wheat flour for July 1, 2020-June 20, 2021 shipment
- Dec 4 - Algeria's OAIC seeks at least 50,000 MT ...
Egypt's GASC buys 295,000 T Russian wheat十二月 3, 2019
The Egypt's state grain buyer, the General Authority for Supply Commodities (GASC) on Tuesday, December 3, bought 295,000 MT of wheat from Russia for January 21-31 delivery:
- 55 ...
Egypt's GASC gets offers in wheat tender十二月 3, 2019
Traders said the following offers were submitted to GASC in the tender on Tuesday, December 3, (USD/MT, FOB) for January 21-31 shipment:
- 55,000 MT of Russian wheat ...
Grain and Veg Oil Highlights November 29, 2019十一月 29, 2019
- Weekly US wheat export sales data for week ended Nov 21 totaled 612,700 MT for 2019/20, topped market expectations (300-600 TMT). Export commitments for 2019/20 are ...
Grain and Veg Oil Highlights November 27, 2019十一月 27, 2019
- Nov 27 - Jordan bought 60,000 MT of optional-origin hard milling wheat from CHS at 239.3 $/mt c&f for the first half of April 2020 shipment
- Nov 26 - The lowest offer in Ethiopian tender for 200,000 MT of optional-origin wheat came in at 218 $/mt c&f from Aplas Importer, while Agrocorp offered at 219.41 $/mt c&f for shipment in February
- Nov 26 - The lowest offer in Ethiopian tender for 80,000 MT of optional-origin wheat came in from Promising at 297.25 $/mt CIP including transport to inland points
- Nov 25 - The lowest offer in Ethiopian tender for 400,000 MT of optional-origin wheat came in at 214.44 $/mt c&f. Other offers were at 218.44, 221.47 and 221.97 $/mt c&f
- US wheat export inspections for week, ending Nov 21, recorded 420,813 MT, within expectations (300-500 TMT). Inspections for 2019/20 are running 22.2% ahead of year-ago
- USDA rated 52% of the US winter wheat crop in good-to-excellent condition as of Nov 24, unchanged from prior week and ahead of analysts’ expectations of 51%, but below last year’s 55%
- Ukraine's Ag Min said Ukraine exported about 23.776 MMT of grain between July 1-Nov 27, 2019 vs. 17.602 MMT for the same period of last year, including 13.147 MMT of wheat (9.043 MMT a year ago), 6.839 MMT of corn (5.197 MMT) and 3.483 MMT of barley (3.014 MMT)
- South Africa's Crop Estimates Committee (CEC) lowered its wheat production estimate for 2019 to 1.618 MMT from 1.695 MMT previously, down 13.4% from the previous season’s crop of 1.868 MMT
- SAGIS estimated S. Africa's October wheat imports at 283,766 MT, up 365.8% on year (60,919 MT in Oct 2018)
- Nov 27 - South Korea's Korea Feed Association (KFA) bought around 62,000 MT of optional-origin corn from Glencore at 208.38 $/mt c&f including a surcharge for additional port unloading for March 25, 2020 arrival
- Nov 26 - Taiwan's MFIG bought 65,000 MT of ...
Grain and Veg Oil Highlights November 22, 2019十一月 22, 2019
- Dec 18 - Syria's Hoboob seeks 150,000 MT of soft wheat from Russia for shipping within 45 days of the confirmation of the order
- Nov 27 - Jordan seeks ...