Meat. Sub-Saharan Africa. Meat, Chicken. Production. `000 MT
Click on the attribute in the table to view data on it
|Total Supply||2,888||-81 (-2.72%)||2,969|
|Domestic Consumption||2,838||-80 (-2.74%)||2,918|
|Total Use||2,888||-81 (-2.72%)||2,969|
|Total Distribution||2,888||-81 (-2.72%)||2,969|
Sub-Saharan Africa’s Meat, Chicken Production: 1,633 thd. mt in 20/21MY.
Sub-Saharan Africa’s Meat, Chicken Production: +55 (+3.48%) thd. mt in the season of 20/21 in comparison with the season of 19/20.
Changes for 20/21MY in main Production countries:
- - South Africa’s Production: +55 (+3.78%) thd. mt to 1,510 thd. mt
- - Ghana Production are unchanged
- - Angola Production are unchanged
- - Benin Production are unchanged
- - Congo-Kinshasa Production are unchanged
Data provided by AgroChart.com. Information is provided «as-is» and solely for informational purposes, not for trading purposes or advice, and is delayed. For page help, please, click on the icon at the right up corner of the site menu.