Meat. South America. Meat, Swine. Production. `000 MT
South America’s Meat, Swine Production: 5,976 thd. mt in 20/21MY.
South America’s Meat, Swine Production: +195 (+3.37%) thd. mt in the season of 20/21 in comparison with the season of 19/20.
Changes for 20/21MY in main Production countries:
- - Brazil’s Production: +155 (+3.89%) thd. mt to 4,130 thd. mt
- - Argentina’s Production: +5 (+0.79%) thd. mt to 635 thd. mt
- - Chile’s Production: +10 (+1.88%) thd. mt to 540 thd. mt
- - Colombia’s Production: +23 (+5.45%) thd. mt to 445 thd. mt
- - Ecuador’s Production: +2 (+0.94%) thd. mt to 214 thd. mt
Data provided by AgroChart.com. Information is provided «as-is» and solely for informational purposes, not for trading purposes or advice, and is delayed. For page help, please, click on the icon at the right up corner of the site menu.