Meat. South America. Meat, Swine. Production. `000 MT
South America’s Meat, Swine Production: 6,210 thd. mt in 22/23MY.
South America’s Meat, Swine Production: -61 (-0.97%) thd. mt in the season of 22/23 in comparison with the season of 21/22.
Changes for 22/23MY in main Production countries:
- - Brazil’s Production: +130 (+3.00%) thd. mt to 4,455 thd. mt
- - Argentina’s Production: +10 (+1.47%) thd. mt to 690 thd. mt
- - Chile’s Production: +5 (+0.85%) thd. mt to 590 thd. mt
- - Colombia’s Production: +10 (+2.19%) thd. mt to 465 thd. mt
- - Uruguay Production are unchanged
Data provided by AgroChart.com. Information is provided «as-is» and solely for informational purposes, not for trading purposes or advice, and is delayed. For page help, please, click on the icon at the right up corner of the site menu.