Meat. South America. Meat, Swine. Production. `000 MT
South America’s Meat, Swine Production: 6,106 thd. mt in 20/21MY.
South America’s Meat, Swine Production: +279 (+4.78%) thd. mt in the season of 20/21 in comparison with the season of 19/20.
Changes for 20/21MY in main Production countries:
- - Brazil’s Production: +180 (+4.52%) thd. mt to 4,155 thd. mt
- - Argentina’s Production: +45 (+6.87%) thd. mt to 700 thd. mt
- - Chile’s Production: +20 (+3.66%) thd. mt to 565 thd. mt
- - Colombia’s Production: +32 (+7.65%) thd. mt to 450 thd. mt
- - Ecuador’s Production: +2 (+0.90%) thd. mt to 224 thd. mt
Data provided by AgroChart.com. Information is provided «as-is» and solely for informational purposes, not for trading purposes or advice, and is delayed. For page help, please, click on the icon at the right up corner of the site menu.