Meat. Middle East. Meat, Chicken. Exports. `000 MT
Click on the attribute in the table to view data on it
|Total Supply||6,037||+5 (+0.08%)||6,032|
|Domestic Consumption||5,508||-2 (-0.03%)||5,510|
|Total Use||6,037||+5 (+0.08%)||6,032|
|Total Distribution||6,037||+5 (+0.08%)||6,032|
Middle East’s Meat, Chicken Exports: 529 thd. mt in 20/21MY.
Middle East’s Meat, Chicken Exports: +7 (+1.34%) thd. mt in the season of 20/21 in comparison with the season of 19/20.
Changes for 20/21MY in main Exports countries:
- - Turkey’s Exports: +5 (+1.17%) thd. mt to 430 thd. mt
- - United Arab Emirates’s Exports: +2 (+4.54%) thd. mt to 46 thd. mt
- - Saudi Arabia Exports are unchanged
- - Oman Exports are unchanged
- - Jordan Exports are unchanged
Data provided by AgroChart.com. Information is provided «as-is» and solely for informational purposes, not for trading purposes or advice, and is delayed. For page help, please, click on the icon at the right up corner of the site menu.