Meat. Middle East. Meat, Beef and Veal. Imports. `000 MT
Middle East’s Meat, Beef and Veal Imports: 435 thd. mt in 21/22MY.
Middle East’s Meat, Beef and Veal Imports: +58 (+15.38%) thd. mt in the season of 21/22 in comparison with the season of 20/21.
Changes for 21/22MY in main Imports countries:
- - Saudi Arabia’s Imports: +10 (+8.00%) thd. mt to 135 thd. mt
- - Israel’s Imports: +5 (+4.16%) thd. mt to 125 thd. mt
- - United Arab Emirates’s Imports: +10 (+11.76%) thd. mt to 95 thd. mt
- - Iran’s Imports: +30 (+120.00%) thd. mt to 55 thd. mt
- - Jordan’s Imports: +3 (+13.63%) thd. mt to 25 thd. mt
Data provided by AgroChart.com. Information is provided «as-is» and solely for informational purposes, not for trading purposes or advice, and is delayed. For page help, please, click on the icon at the right up corner of the site menu.