Niche. South America. Peas, Dry. Imports. `000 MT
South America’s Peas, Dry Imports: 129 thd. mt in 16/17MY.
South America’s Peas, Dry Imports: +32 (+32.98%) thd. mt in the season of 16/17 in comparison with the season of 15/16.
Changes for 16/17MY in main Imports countries:
- - Brazil’s Imports: +10 (+29.41%) thd. mt to 44 thd. mt
- - Colombia’s Imports: +14 (+58.33%) thd. mt to 38 thd. mt
- - Peru’s Imports: +3 (+11.11%) thd. mt to 30 thd. mt
- - Chile Imports are unchanged
- - Ecuador’s Imports: +2 (+100.00%) thd. mt to 4 thd. mt
Data provided by AgroChart.com. Information is provided «as-is» and solely for informational purposes, not for trading purposes or advice, and is delayed. For page help, please, click on the icon at the right up corner of the site menu.