Niche. Sub-Saharan Africa. Peas, Dry. Exports. `000 MT
Sub-Saharan Africa’s Peas, Dry Exports: 210 thd. mt in 16/17MY.
Sub-Saharan Africa’s Peas, Dry Exports: +109 (+107.92%) thd. mt in the season of 16/17 in comparison with the season of 15/16.
Changes for 16/17MY in main Exports countries:
- - Mozambique’s Exports: +126 (+12,600.00%) thd. mt to 127 thd. mt
- - Malawi Exports are unchanged
- - Tanzania’s Exports: -19 (-52.77%) thd. mt to 17 thd. mt
- - Madagascar’s Exports: -3 (-33.33%) thd. mt to 6 thd. mt
- - South Africa’s Exports: +2 (+100.00%) thd. mt to 4 thd. mt
Data provided by AgroChart.com. Information is provided «as-is» and solely for informational purposes, not for trading purposes or advice, and is delayed. For page help, please, click on the icon at the right up corner of the site menu.