Niche. Middle East. Lentils. Exports. `000 MT
Middle East’s Lentils Exports: 354 thd. mt in 16/17MY.
Middle East’s Lentils Exports: +13 (+3.81%) thd. mt in the season of 16/17 in comparison with the season of 15/16.
Changes for 16/17MY in main Exports countries:
- - Turkey’s Exports: +25 (+11.41%) thd. mt to 244 thd. mt
- - United Arab Emirates’s Exports: -10 (-9.09%) thd. mt to 100 thd. mt
- - Syria’s Exports: -3 (-30.00%) thd. mt to 7 thd. mt
- - Iran’s Exports: +1 (+0.0%) thd. mt to 1 thd. mt
- - Jordan’s Exports: +1 (+0.0%) thd. mt to 1 thd. mt
Data provided by AgroChart.com. Information is provided «as-is» and solely for informational purposes, not for trading purposes or advice, and is delayed. For page help, please, click on the icon at the right up corner of the site menu.