Grains EU. European Union. Sorghum EU. Area Harvested. `000 MT
European Union’s Sorghum EU Area Harvested: 170 thd. mt in 20/21MY.
European Union’s Sorghum EU Area Harvested: +6 (+3.65%) thd. mt in the season of 20/21 in comparison with the season of 19/20.
Changes for 20/21MY in main Area Harvested countries:
- - France’s Area Harvested: +4 (+4.76%) thd. mt to 88 thd. mt
- - Italy Area Harvested are unchanged
- - Romania’s Area Harvested: +1 (+5.26%) thd. mt to 20 thd. mt
- - Bulgaria’s Area Harvested: +1 (+14.28%) thd. mt to 8 thd. mt
- - Spain Area Harvested are unchanged
Data provided by AgroChart.com. Information is provided «as-is» and solely for informational purposes, not for trading purposes or advice, and is delayed. For page help, please, click on the icon at the right up corner of the site menu.