Sorghum EU. Production. `000 MT
Total Sorghum EU Production is projected at 692 thd. mt in 18/19MY in the current USDA World Markets and Trade report.
Total Sorghum EU Production forecast rose by +21 (+3,12%) thd. mt in the season of 18/19 in comparison with the season of 17/18.
Changes for 18/19MY in main Production countries:
- - France’s Production is up by +4 (+1.22%) thd. mt to 330 thd. mt
- - Italy’s Production is up by +24 (+9.95%) thd. mt to 265 thd. mt
- - Spain’s Production is up by +6 (+14.28%) thd. mt to 48 thd. mt
- - Romania’s Production is down by -5 (-10.00%) thd. mt to 45 thd. mt
- - Bulgaria’s Production is down by -8 (-66.66%) thd. mt to 4 thd. mt
Data provided by AgroChart.com. Information is provided «as-is» and solely for informational purposes, not for trading purposes or advice, and is delayed. For page help, please, click on the icon at the right up corner of the site menu.