Protein Meals. Southeast Asia. Meal, Peanut. Domestic Consumption. `000 MT
Click on the attribute in the table to view data on it
|Beginning Stocks||20||0 (0.0%)||20|
|Total Supply||409||0 (0.0%)||409|
|Domestic Consumption||389||0 (0.0%)||389|
|Feed Waste Dom. Cons.||389||0 (0.0%)||389|
|Total Distribution||409||0 (0.0%)||409|
|Ending Stocks||20||0 (0.0%)||20|
Southeast Asia’s Meal, Peanut Domestic Consumption: 389 thd. mt in 20/21MY.
Southeast Asia’s Meal, Peanut Domestic Consumption unchanged in the season of 20/21 in comparison with the season of 19/20.
Changes for 20/21MY in main Domestic Consumption countries:
- - Burma Domestic Consumption are unchanged
- - Vietnam Domestic Consumption are unchanged
- - Indonesia Domestic Consumption are unchanged
- - Thailand Domestic Consumption are unchanged
- - Malaysia Domestic Consumption are unchanged
Data provided by AgroChart.com. Information is provided «as-is» and solely for informational purposes, not for trading purposes or advice, and is delayed. For page help, please, click on the icon at the right up corner of the site menu.