Meal, Peanut. Ending Stocks. `000 MT
Click on the attribute in the table to view data on it
|Beginning Stocks||41||+9 (+28.12%)||32|
|Total Supply||7,430||+189 (+2.61%)||7,241|
|Domestic Consumption||7,271||+176 (+2.48%)||7,095|
|Food Use Dom. Cons.||-||-||5|
|Feed Waste Dom. Cons.||7,271||+181 (+2.55%)||7,090|
|Total Distribution||7,430||+189 (+2.61%)||7,241|
|Ending Stocks||45||+4 (+9.75%)||41|
Total Meal, Peanut Ending Stocks: 45 thd. mt in 19/20MY.
Total Meal, Peanut Ending Stocks: +4 (+9.75%) thd. mt in the season of 19/20 in comparison with the season of 18/19.
Changes for 19/20MY in main Ending Stocks countries:
- - Argentina’s Ending Stocks: +4 (+25.00%) thd. mt to 20 thd. mt
- - Burma Ending Stocks are unchanged
- - United States Ending Stocks are unchanged
- - Indonesia Ending Stocks are unchanged
- - Thailand Ending Stocks are unchanged
Data provided by AgroChart.com. Information is provided «as-is» and solely for informational purposes, not for trading purposes or advice, and is delayed. For page help, please, click on the icon at the right up corner of the site menu.