Oil, Peanut. Imports. `000 MT
Click on the attribute in the table to view data on it
|Beginning Stocks||295||-47 (-13.74%)||342|
|Total Supply||6,092||-435 (-6.66%)||6,527|
|Domestic Consumption||5,515||-430 (-7.23%)||5,945|
|Industrial Dom. Cons.||11||0 (0.0%)||11|
|Food Use Dom. Cons.||5,504||-430 (-7.24%)||5,934|
|Feed Waste Dom. Cons.||-||-||-|
|Total Distribution||6,092||-435 (-6.66%)||6,527|
|Ending Stocks||296||+1 (+0.33%)||295|
Total Oil, Peanut Imports is projected at 230 thd. mt in 18/19MY in the current USDA World Markets and Trade report.
Total Oil, Peanut Imports forecast fell by -7 (-2,95%) thd. mt in the season of 18/19 in comparison with the season of 17/18.
Changes for 18/19MY in main Imports countries:
- - China’s Imports is down by -2 (-1.78%) thd. mt to 110 thd. mt
- - European Union Imports are unchanged
- - United States’s Imports is down by -5 (-15.62%) thd. mt to 27 thd. mt
- - Hong Kong Imports are unchanged
- - Switzerland Imports are unchanged
Data provided by AgroChart.com. Information is provided «as-is» and solely for informational purposes, not for trading purposes or advice, and is delayed. For page help, please, click on the icon at the right up corner of the site menu.