Oil, Cottonseed. Ending Stocks. `000 MT
Click on the attribute in the table to view data on it
|Beginning Stocks||127||+17 (+15.45%)||110|
|Total Supply||5,378||+48 (+0.90%)||5,330|
|Domestic Consumption||5,150||+33 (+0.64%)||5,117|
|Industrial Dom. Cons.||453||+99 (+27.96%)||354|
|Food Use Dom. Cons.||4,697||-66 (-1.38%)||4,763|
|Feed Waste Dom. Cons.||-||-||-|
|Total Distribution||5,378||+48 (+0.90%)||5,330|
|Ending Stocks||137||+10 (+7.87%)||127|
Total Oil, Cottonseed Ending Stocks is projected at 137 thd. mt in 18/19MY in the current USDA World Markets and Trade report.
Total Oil, Cottonseed Ending Stocks forecast rose by +10 (+7.87%) thd. mt in the season of 18/19 in comparison with the season of 17/18.
Changes for 18/19MY in main Ending Stocks countries:
- - Brazil’s Ending Stocks is up by +22 (+122.22%) thd. mt to 40 thd. mt
- - Australia’s Ending Stocks is down by -17 (-38.63%) thd. mt to 27 thd. mt
- - India’s Ending Stocks is up by +3 (+14.28%) thd. mt to 24 thd. mt
- - Mexico Ending Stocks are unchanged
- - United States Ending Stocks are unchanged
Data provided by AgroChart.com. Information is provided «as-is» and solely for informational purposes, not for trading purposes or advice, and is delayed. For page help, please, click on the icon at the right up corner of the site menu.