Oil, Cottonseed. Industrial Dom. Cons.. `000 MT
Click on the attribute in the table to view data on it
|Beginning Stocks||160||+28 (+21.21%)||132|
|Total Supply||5,552||+204 (+3.81%)||5,348|
|Domestic Consumption||5,300||+214 (+4.20%)||5,086|
|Industrial Dom. Cons.||485||+10 (+2.10%)||475|
|Food Use Dom. Cons.||4,815||+204 (+4.42%)||4,611|
|Feed Waste Dom. Cons.||-||-||-|
|Total Distribution||5,552||+204 (+3.81%)||5,348|
|Ending Stocks||130||-30 (-18.75%)||160|
Total Oil, Cottonseed Industrial Dom. Cons.: 485 thd. mt in 19/20MY.
Total Oil, Cottonseed Industrial Dom. Cons.: +10 (+2.10%) thd. mt in the season of 19/20 in comparison with the season of 18/19.
Changes for 19/20MY in main Industrial Dom. Cons. countries:
- - Brazil’s Industrial Dom. Cons.: +10 (+2.81%) thd. mt to 365 thd. mt
- - India Industrial Dom. Cons. are unchanged
- - Pakistan Industrial Dom. Cons. are unchanged
- - Turkey Industrial Dom. Cons. are unchanged
- - Uzbekistan Industrial Dom. Cons. are unchanged
Data provided by AgroChart.com. Information is provided «as-is» and solely for informational purposes, not for trading purposes or advice, and is delayed. For page help, please, click on the icon at the right up corner of the site menu.