Oilseeds. Southeast Asia. Oilseed, Copra. Production. `000 MT
Click on the attribute in the table to view data on it
|Beginning Stocks||39||-2 (-4.87%)||41|
|Total Supply||4,649||+72 (+1.57%)||4,577|
|Domestic Consumption||4,565||+70 (+1.55%)||4,495|
|Feed Waste Dom. Cons.||5||0 (0.0%)||5|
|Total Distribution||4,649||+72 (+1.57%)||4,577|
|Ending Stocks||39||0 (0.0%)||39|
Southeast Asia’s Oilseed, Copra Production is projected at 4,506 thd. mt in 18/19MY in the current USDA World Markets and Trade report.
Southeast Asia’s Oilseed, Copra Production forecast rose by +80 (+1.80%) thd. mt in the season of 18/19 in comparison with the season of 17/18.
Changes for 18/19MY in main Production countries:
- - Philippines’s Production is up by +100 (+3.84%) thd. mt to 2,700 thd. mt
- - Indonesia’s Production is down by -30 (-2.06%) thd. mt to 1,420 thd. mt
- - Vietnam’s Production is up by +10 (+3.63%) thd. mt to 285 thd. mt
- - Thailand Production are unchanged
- - Malaysia Production are unchanged
Data provided by AgroChart.com. Information is provided «as-is» and solely for informational purposes, not for trading purposes or advice, and is delayed. For page help, please, click on the icon at the right up corner of the site menu.