Oilseed, Palm Kernel. Beginning Stocks. `000 MT
Click on the attribute in the table to view data on it
|Beginning Stocks||212||-26 (-10.92%)||238|
|Total Supply||19,733||+724 (+3.80%)||19,009|
|Domestic Consumption||19,473||+725 (+3.86%)||18,748|
|Food Use Dom. Cons.||1||0 (0.0%)||1|
|Feed Waste Dom. Cons.||121||+2 (+1.68%)||119|
|Total Distribution||19,733||+724 (+3.80%)||19,009|
|Ending Stocks||207||-5 (-2.35%)||212|
Total Oilseed, Palm Kernel Beginning Stocks is projected at 212 thd. mt in 18/19MY in the current USDA World Markets and Trade report.
Total Oilseed, Palm Kernel Beginning Stocks forecast fell by -26 (-10,92%) thd. mt in the season of 18/19 in comparison with the season of 17/18.
Changes for 18/19MY in main Beginning Stocks countries:
- - Malaysia’s Beginning Stocks is down by -36 (-20.68%) thd. mt to 138 thd. mt
- - Indonesia’s Beginning Stocks is up by +10 (+18.86%) thd. mt to 63 thd. mt
- - Nigeria Beginning Stocks are unchanged
- - Ecuador Beginning Stocks are unchanged
- - Congo-Kinshasa Beginning Stocks are unchanged
Data provided by AgroChart.com. Information is provided «as-is» and solely for informational purposes, not for trading purposes or advice, and is delayed. For page help, please, click on the icon at the right up corner of the site menu.