Oilseed, Palm Kernel. Ending Stocks. `000 MT
Click on the attribute in the table to view data on it
|Beginning Stocks||212||-26 (-10.92%)||238|
|Total Supply||19,733||+724 (+3.80%)||19,009|
|Domestic Consumption||19,473||+725 (+3.86%)||18,748|
|Food Use Dom. Cons.||1||0 (0.0%)||1|
|Feed Waste Dom. Cons.||121||+2 (+1.68%)||119|
|Total Distribution||19,733||+724 (+3.80%)||19,009|
|Ending Stocks||207||-5 (-2.35%)||212|
Total Oilseed, Palm Kernel Ending Stocks is projected at 207 thd. mt in 18/19MY in the current USDA World Markets and Trade report.
Total Oilseed, Palm Kernel Ending Stocks forecast fell by -5 (-2,35%) thd. mt in the season of 18/19 in comparison with the season of 17/18.
Changes for 18/19MY in main Ending Stocks countries:
- - Malaysia’s Ending Stocks is down by -11 (-7.97%) thd. mt to 127 thd. mt
- - Indonesia’s Ending Stocks is up by +5 (+7.93%) thd. mt to 68 thd. mt
- - Nigeria Ending Stocks are unchanged
- - Ecuador’s Ending Stocks is up by +1 (+33.33%) thd. mt to 4 thd. mt
- - Congo-Kinshasa Ending Stocks are unchanged
Data provided by AgroChart.com. Information is provided «as-is» and solely for informational purposes, not for trading purposes or advice, and is delayed. For page help, please, click on the icon at the right up corner of the site menu.