Oilseed, Palm Kernel. Exports. `000 MT
Click on the attribute in the table to view data on it
|Beginning Stocks||212||-26 (-10.92%)||238|
|Total Supply||19,733||+724 (+3.80%)||19,009|
|Domestic Consumption||19,473||+725 (+3.86%)||18,748|
|Food Use Dom. Cons.||1||0 (0.0%)||1|
|Feed Waste Dom. Cons.||121||+2 (+1.68%)||119|
|Total Distribution||19,733||+724 (+3.80%)||19,009|
|Ending Stocks||207||-5 (-2.35%)||212|
Total Oilseed, Palm Kernel Exports is projected at 53 thd. mt in 18/19MY in the current USDA World Markets and Trade report.
Total Oilseed, Palm Kernel Exports forecast rose by +4 (+8.16%) thd. mt in the season of 18/19 in comparison with the season of 17/18.
Changes for 18/19MY in main Exports countries:
- - Indonesia’s Exports is up by +5 (+33.33%) thd. mt to 20 thd. mt
- - Thailand Exports are unchanged
- - Ghana’s Exports is up by +2 (+25.00%) thd. mt to 10 thd. mt
- - Sierra Leone Exports are unchanged
- - Solomon Islands’s Exports is down by -1 (-20.00%) thd. mt to 4 thd. mt
Data provided by AgroChart.com. Information is provided «as-is» and solely for informational purposes, not for trading purposes or advice, and is delayed. For page help, please, click on the icon at the right up corner of the site menu.