Mixed Grain. Total Supply. `000 MT
Click on the attribute in the table to view data on it
|Beginning Stocks||513||+42 (+8.91%)||471|
|Total Supply||16,364||+2,408 (+17.25%)||13,956|
|Domestic Consumption||15,751||+2,308 (+17.16%)||13,443|
|FSI Consumption||1,525||0 (0.0%)||1,525|
|Feed Dom. Consumption||14,226||+2,308 (+19.36%)||11,918|
|Total Distribution||16,364||+2,408 (+17.25%)||13,956|
|Ending Stocks||613||+100 (+19.49%)||513|
|Area Harvested||4,157||+149 (+3.71%)||4,008|
Total Mixed Grain Total Supply: 16,364 thd. mt in 19/20MY.
Total Mixed Grain Total Supply: +2 408 (+17,25%) thd. mt in the season of 19/20 in comparison with the season of 18/19.
Changes for 19/20MY in main Total Supply countries:
- - European Union’s Total Supply: +2,400 (+17.63%) thd. mt to 16,013 thd. mt
- - Canada’s Total Supply: +8 (+3.11%) thd. mt to 265 thd. mt
- - Switzerland Total Supply are unchanged
- - Bangladesh Total Supply are unchanged
- - Turkey Total Supply are unchanged
Data provided by AgroChart.com. Information is provided «as-is» and solely for informational purposes, not for trading purposes or advice, and is delayed. For page help, please, click on the icon at the right up corner of the site menu.