Mixed Grain. Production. `000 MT
Click on the attribute in the table to view data on it
|Beginning Stocks||443||-3 (-0.67%)||446|
|Total Supply||15,284||-827 (-5.13%)||16,111|
|Domestic Consumption||14,841||-827 (-5.27%)||15,668|
|FSI Consumption||1,525||0 (0.0%)||1,525|
|Feed Dom. Consumption||13,316||-827 (-5.84%)||14,143|
|Total Distribution||15,284||-827 (-5.13%)||16,111|
|Ending Stocks||443||0 (0.0%)||443|
|Area Harvested||3,986||-36 (-0.89%)||4,022|
Total Mixed Grain Production is projected at 14,841 thd. mt in 18/19MY in the current USDA World Markets and Trade report.
Total Mixed Grain Production forecast fell by -824 (-5.26%) thd. mt in the season of 18/19 in comparison with the season of 17/18.
Changes for 18/19MY in main Production countries:
- - European Union’s Production is down by -897 (-5.82%) thd. mt to 14,500 thd. mt
- - Canada’s Production is up by +73 (+40.10%) thd. mt to 255 thd. mt
- - Switzerland Production are unchanged
- - Bangladesh Production are unchanged
- - Turkey Production are unchanged
Data provided by AgroChart.com. Information is provided «as-is» and solely for informational purposes, not for trading purposes or advice, and is delayed. For page help, please, click on the icon at the right up corner of the site menu.