Mixed Grain. Total Distribution. `000 MT
Click on the attribute in the table to view data on it
|Beginning Stocks||513||+42 (+8.91%)||471|
|Total Supply||15,464||+1,508 (+10.80%)||13,956|
|Domestic Consumption||14,851||+1,408 (+10.47%)||13,443|
|FSI Consumption||1,525||0 (0.0%)||1,525|
|Feed Dom. Consumption||13,326||+1,408 (+11.81%)||11,918|
|Total Distribution||15,464||+1,508 (+10.80%)||13,956|
|Ending Stocks||613||+100 (+19.49%)||513|
|Area Harvested||4,157||+149 (+3.71%)||4,008|
Total Mixed Grain Total Distribution: 15,464 thd. mt in 19/20MY.
Total Mixed Grain Total Distribution: +1,508 (+10.80%) thd. mt in the season of 19/20 in comparison with the season of 18/19.
Changes for 19/20MY in main Total Distribution countries:
- - European Union’s Total Distribution: +1,500 (+11.01%) thd. mt to 15,113 thd. mt
- - Canada’s Total Distribution: +8 (+3.11%) thd. mt to 265 thd. mt
- - Switzerland Total Distribution are unchanged
- - Bangladesh Total Distribution are unchanged
- - Turkey Total Distribution are unchanged
Data provided by AgroChart.com. Information is provided «as-is» and solely for informational purposes, not for trading purposes or advice, and is delayed. For page help, please, click on the icon at the right up corner of the site menu.