Mixed Grain. Feed Dom. Consumption. `000 MT
Click on the attribute in the table to view data on it
|Beginning Stocks||440||-152 (-25.67%)||592|
|Total Supply||15,894||-607 (-3.67%)||16,501|
|Domestic Consumption||15,404||-657 (-4.09%)||16,061|
|FSI Consumption||1,775||0 (0.0%)||1,775|
|Feed Dom. Consumption||13,629||-657 (-4.59%)||14,286|
|Total Distribution||15,894||-607 (-3.67%)||16,501|
|Ending Stocks||490||+50 (+11.36%)||440|
|Area Harvested||7,380||-119 (-1.58%)||7,499|
Total Mixed Grain Feed Dom. Consumption: 13,629 thd. mt in 21/22MY.
Total Mixed Grain Feed Dom. Consumption: -657 (-4.59%) thd. mt in the season of 21/22 in comparison with the season of 20/21.
Changes for 21/22MY in main Feed Dom. Consumption countries:
- - European Union’s Feed Dom. Consumption: -600 (-4.34%) thd. mt to 13,200 thd. mt
- - Canada’s Feed Dom. Consumption: -73 (-26.44%) thd. mt to 203 thd. mt
- - United Kingdom’s Feed Dom. Consumption: +16 (+10.73%) thd. mt to 165 thd. mt
- - Switzerland Feed Dom. Consumption are unchanged
- - Turkey Feed Dom. Consumption are unchanged
Data provided by AgroChart.com. Information is provided «as-is» and solely for informational purposes, not for trading purposes or advice, and is delayed. For page help, please, click on the icon at the right up corner of the site menu.