Mixed Grain. Domestic Consumption. `000 MT
Click on the attribute in the table to view data on it
|Beginning Stocks||504||+38 (+8.15%)||466|
|Total Supply||15,455||+1,508 (+10.81%)||13,947|
|Domestic Consumption||14,851||+1,408 (+10.47%)||13,443|
|FSI Consumption||1,525||0 (0.0%)||1,525|
|Feed Dom. Consumption||13,326||+1,408 (+11.81%)||11,918|
|Total Distribution||15,455||+1,508 (+10.81%)||13,947|
|Ending Stocks||604||+100 (+19.84%)||504|
|Area Harvested||4,157||+149 (+3.71%)||4,008|
Total Mixed Grain Domestic Consumption: 14,851 thd. mt in 19/20MY.
Total Mixed Grain Domestic Consumption: +1,408 (+10.47%) thd. mt in the season of 19/20 in comparison with the season of 18/19.
Changes for 19/20MY in main Domestic Consumption countries:
- - European Union’s Domestic Consumption: +1,400 (+10.68%) thd. mt to 14,500 thd. mt
- - Canada’s Domestic Consumption: +8 (+3.11%) thd. mt to 265 thd. mt
- - Switzerland Domestic Consumption are unchanged
- - Bangladesh Domestic Consumption are unchanged
- - Turkey Domestic Consumption are unchanged
Data provided by AgroChart.com. Information is provided «as-is» and solely for informational purposes, not for trading purposes or advice, and is delayed. For page help, please, click on the icon at the right up corner of the site menu.