Mixed Grain. Area Harvested. `000 MT
Click on the attribute in the table to view data on it
|Beginning Stocks||504||+38 (+8.15%)||466|
|Total Supply||15,455||+1,499 (+10.74%)||13,956|
|Domestic Consumption||14,851||+1,399 (+10.39%)||13,452|
|FSI Consumption||1,525||0 (0.0%)||1,525|
|Feed Dom. Consumption||13,326||+1,399 (+11.72%)||11,927|
|Total Distribution||15,455||+1,499 (+10.74%)||13,956|
|Ending Stocks||604||+100 (+19.84%)||504|
|Area Harvested||4,157||+149 (+3.71%)||4,008|
Total Mixed Grain Area Harvested: 4,157 thd. mt in 19/20MY.
Total Mixed Grain Area Harvested: +149 (+3.71%) thd. mt in the season of 19/20 in comparison with the season of 18/19.
Changes for 19/20MY in main Area Harvested countries:
- - European Union’s Area Harvested: +144 (+3.71%) thd. mt to 4,016 thd. mt
- - Canada’s Area Harvested: +5 (+5.55%) thd. mt to 95 thd. mt
- - Bangladesh Area Harvested are unchanged
- - Switzerland Area Harvested are unchanged
- - Turkey Area Harvested are unchanged
Data provided by AgroChart.com. Information is provided «as-is» and solely for informational purposes, not for trading purposes or advice, and is delayed. For page help, please, click on the icon at the right up corner of the site menu.