Millet. Feed Dom. Consumption. `000 MT
Click on the attribute in the table to view data on it
|Beginning Stocks||287||-400 (-58.22%)||687|
|Total Supply||28,601||-1,074 (-3.61%)||29,675|
|Domestic Consumption||28,314||-1,074 (-3.65%)||29,388|
|FSI Consumption||27,110||-1,464 (-5.12%)||28,574|
|Feed Dom. Consumption||1,204||+390 (+47.91%)||814|
|Total Distribution||28,601||-1,074 (-3.61%)||29,675|
|Ending Stocks||287||0 (0.0%)||287|
|Area Harvested||30,161||-151 (-0.49%)||30,312|
Total Millet Feed Dom. Consumption: 1,204 thd. mt in 19/20MY.
Total Millet Feed Dom. Consumption: +390 (+47.91%) thd. mt in the season of 19/20 in comparison with the season of 18/19.
Changes for 19/20MY in main Feed Dom. Consumption countries:
- - India’s Feed Dom. Consumption: +200 (+28.57%) thd. mt to 900 thd. mt
- - Russian Federation’s Feed Dom. Consumption: +175 (+350.00%) thd. mt to 225 thd. mt
- - Ukraine’s Feed Dom. Consumption: +15 (+42.85%) thd. mt to 50 thd. mt
- - Ethiopia Feed Dom. Consumption are unchanged
- - Argentina Feed Dom. Consumption are unchanged
Data provided by AgroChart.com. Information is provided «as-is» and solely for informational purposes, not for trading purposes or advice, and is delayed. For page help, please, click on the icon at the right up corner of the site menu.