Grain and Veg Oil Highlights December 18, 2019Dec. 18, 2019
- Dec 19 - Japan seeks 148,405 MT of food wheat for Jan-Mar shipments:
- 16,146 MT of western white US wheat;
- 8,830 MT of hard red winter US ...
Grain and Veg Oil Highlights December 13, 2019Dec. 14, 2019
- Dec 13 - Tunisia's state grains agency bought 125,000 MT of optional-origin durum wheat for Jan 15-March 25 shipment and 92,000 MT of soft wheat for Jan ...
Grain and Veg Oil Highlights December 11, 2019Dec. 11, 2019
- Jan 20 - Syria's Hoboob seeks 200,000 MT of soft wheat from Russia
- Dec 19 - Taiwan Flour Millers' Association seeks 104,600 MT of US milling wheat
- Dec ...
Coarse Grains. World Markets and Trade. December 2019 – USDADec. 11, 2019
OVERVIEW FOR 2019/20
Global corn production is forecast up with larger crops in China and Bolivia more than offsetting declines in Australia and Canada. Global trade is up from ...
Wheat. World Markets and Trade. December 2019 – USDADec. 11, 2019
OVERVIEW FOR 2019/20
Global production is nearly unchanged as larger crops in China and Russia mostly offset smaller crops in Australia, Argentina, and Canada. Global trade is raised slightly ...
Oilseeds. World Markets and Trade. December 2019 - USDADec. 11, 2019
PROJECTION FOR 2019/20
Global 2019/20 oilseed production is forecast at 574.6 million tons, up 3.3 million tons from November due to higher sunflowerseed, peanut, and soybean ...
Comparative tables of USDA data and market expectationsDec. 10, 2019
US grain and soybean ending stocks (in billions of bushels)
Egypt's GASC buys 355,000 T French, Russian, Romanian, Ukrainian wheatDec. 10, 2019
The Egypt's state grain buyer, the General Authority for Supply Commodities (GASC) on Tuesday, December 10, bought 355,000 MT of wheat from France (120 TMT), Russia (115 TMT ...
Egypt's GASC gets offers in wheat tenderDec. 10, 2019
Traders said the following offers were submitted to GASC in the tender on Tuesday, December 10, (USD/MT, FOB) for February 5-15 shipment:
- 60,000 MT of French wheat ...
Canada. Production of principal field crops - StatCanDec. 6, 2019
Comparative table of StatCan data and market expectations
Statscan Dec 2019
Range of estimates
Statscan Sept 2019