Egypt's GASC buys 295,000 T Russian wheatDec. 3, 2019
The Egypt's state grain buyer, the General Authority for Supply Commodities (GASC) on Tuesday, December 3, bought 295,000 MT of wheat from Russia for January 21-31 delivery:
- 55 ...
Egypt's GASC gets offers in wheat tenderDec. 3, 2019
Traders said the following offers were submitted to GASC in the tender on Tuesday, December 3, (USD/MT, FOB) for January 21-31 shipment:
- 55,000 MT of Russian wheat ...
Grain and Veg Oil Highlights November 29, 2019Nov. 29, 2019
- Weekly US wheat export sales data for week ended Nov 21 totaled 612,700 MT for 2019/20, topped market expectations (300-600 TMT). Export commitments for 2019/20 are ...
Grain and Veg Oil Highlights November 27, 2019Nov. 27, 2019
- Nov 27 - Jordan bought 60,000 MT of optional-origin hard milling wheat from CHS at 239.3 $/mt c&f for the first half of April 2020 shipment
- Nov 26 - The lowest offer in Ethiopian tender for 200,000 MT of optional-origin wheat came in at 218 $/mt c&f from Aplas Importer, while Agrocorp offered at 219.41 $/mt c&f for shipment in February
- Nov 26 - The lowest offer in Ethiopian tender for 80,000 MT of optional-origin wheat came in from Promising at 297.25 $/mt CIP including transport to inland points
- Nov 25 - The lowest offer in Ethiopian tender for 400,000 MT of optional-origin wheat came in at 214.44 $/mt c&f. Other offers were at 218.44, 221.47 and 221.97 $/mt c&f
- US wheat export inspections for week, ending Nov 21, recorded 420,813 MT, within expectations (300-500 TMT). Inspections for 2019/20 are running 22.2% ahead of year-ago
- USDA rated 52% of the US winter wheat crop in good-to-excellent condition as of Nov 24, unchanged from prior week and ahead of analysts’ expectations of 51%, but below last year’s 55%
- Ukraine's Ag Min said Ukraine exported about 23.776 MMT of grain between July 1-Nov 27, 2019 vs. 17.602 MMT for the same period of last year, including 13.147 MMT of wheat (9.043 MMT a year ago), 6.839 MMT of corn (5.197 MMT) and 3.483 MMT of barley (3.014 MMT)
- South Africa's Crop Estimates Committee (CEC) lowered its wheat production estimate for 2019 to 1.618 MMT from 1.695 MMT previously, down 13.4% from the previous season’s crop of 1.868 MMT
- SAGIS estimated S. Africa's October wheat imports at 283,766 MT, up 365.8% on year (60,919 MT in Oct 2018)
- Nov 27 - South Korea's Korea Feed Association (KFA) bought around 62,000 MT of optional-origin corn from Glencore at 208.38 $/mt c&f including a surcharge for additional port unloading for March 25, 2020 arrival
- Nov 26 - Taiwan's MFIG bought 65,000 MT of ...
Grain and Veg Oil Highlights November 22, 2019Nov. 22, 2019
- Dec 18 - Syria's Hoboob seeks 150,000 MT of soft wheat from Russia for shipping within 45 days of the confirmation of the order
- Nov 27 - Jordan seeks ...
Grain and Veg Oil Highlights November 19, 2019Nov. 19, 2019
- Nov 21 - Japan seeks 119,998 MT of food wheat for Dec-Feb shipments:
- 14,410 MT of western white US wheat;
- 20,565 MT of hard red winter US ...
Egypt's GASC buys 465,000 T Russian, Ukrainian wheatNov. 15, 2019
The Egypt's state grain buyer, the General Authority for Supply Commodities (GASC) on Thursday, November 14, bought 465,000 MT of wheat from Russia (345 TMT) and Ukraine (120 ...
Egypt's GASC gets offers in wheat tenderNov. 14, 2019
Traders said the following offers were submitted to GASC in the tender on Thursday, November 14, (USD/MT, FOB) for January 5-15 shipment:
- Hakan: 60,000 MT of Ukrainian wheat ...
Grain and Veg Oil Highlights November 11, 2019Nov. 11, 2019
- Nov 7 - Japan bought 123,928 MT of food wheat for Dec-Feb shipments:
- 9,455 MT of western white US wheat;
- 14,940 MT of hard red winter US ...
Coarse Grains. World Markets and Trade. November 2019 – USDANov. 9, 2019
OVERVIEW FOR 2019/20
Global corn production is forecast down slightly with smaller crops for Mexico, Ukraine, and the United States more than offsetting gains for several African countries, Russia ...