Grain and Veg Oil Highlights January 20, 2020Jan. 20, 2020
- Jan 21 - Algeria's OAIC seeks at least 50,000 MT of optional-origin milling wheat for March shipment. Offers must remain valid until Jan 22
- Pakistan approved the import ...
Grain and Veg Oil Highlights January 15, 2020Jan. 15, 2020
- Jan 21 - Jordan seeks 120,000 MT of optional-origin hard milling wheat
- Jan 16 - Japan seeks 117,831 MT of food wheat for Feb-Mar shipments:
- 16,400 MT of ...
Egypt's GASC buys 240,000 T Romanian, Russian wheatJan. 14, 2020
The Egypt's state grain buyer, the General Authority for Supply Commodities (GASC) on Tuesday, January 14, bought 240,000 MT of wheat from Russia (180 TMT) and Romania (60 ...
Egypt's GASC gets offers in wheat tenderJan. 14, 2020
Traders said the following offers were submitted to GASC in the tender on Tuesday, January 14, (USD/MT, FOB) for March 1-10 shipment:
- Posco International: 60,000 MT of Russian ...
Grain and Veg Oil Highlights January 13, 2020Jan. 13, 2020
- Jan 16 - Taiwan Flour Millers' Association seeks 99,075 MT of US milling wheat in two consignments: 50,375 MT for March 10-24 and 48,700 MT for March ...
Coarse Grains. World Markets and Trade. January 2020 – USDAJan. 11, 2020
OVERVIEW FOR 2019/20
Global corn production is forecast up with larger crops in Bangladesh, the European Union, Russia, and the United States. Global trade is down marginally from last ...
Wheat. World Markets and Trade. January 2020 – USDAJan. 11, 2020
OVERVIEW FOR 2019/20
Global production is down with smaller crops in Russia and Australia more than offsetting larger crops in the European Union. Global trade is raised slightly with ...
Oilseeds. World Markets and Trade. January 2020 - USDAJan. 11, 2020
Vegetable Oil Prices on an Upward Trend
Vegetable oil prices have risen appreciably over the last 3 months, adding nearly $100 or more per ton to prices depending on the ...
Comparative tables of USDA data and market expectations - January 2020Jan. 10, 2020
US grain and soybean ending stocks (in billions of bushels)
FAO Food Price Index soared to a 5-year high in DecemberJan. 9, 2020
» The FAO Food Price Index* (FFPI) averaged 181.7 points in December 2019, up 4.4 points (2.5 percent) from November, marking the third month of consecutive increase. Strong ...