Grain and Veg Oil Highlights April 17, 2019April 17, 2019
- April 25 - Morocco’s ONICL tenders to buy 363,636 MT of EU soft wheat under preferential tariff quota for arrival by May 31
- April 23 - Taiwan Flour Millers ...
Grain and Veg Oil Highlights April 15, 2019April 15, 2019
- April 12 - Egypt's GASC bought 240,000 MT of wheat from Romania (180 TMT) and Ukraine (60 TMT) for May 20-June 5 shipment:
- 60,000 MT of Romanian ...
Egypt's GASC buys 240,000 T Romanian, Ukrainian wheatApril 13, 2019
The Egypt's state grain buyer, the General Authority for Supply Commodities (GASC) on Friday, April 12, bought 240,000 MT of wheat from Romania (180 TMT) and Ukraine (60 ...
Grain and Veg Oil Highlights April 10, 2019April 10, 2019
- April 29 - Jordan Silos & Supply General Company seeks 25,000 MT of optional-origin milling wheat, 11% protein, for July 16-August 15
- April 11 - Algeria's OAIC seeks at least 50,000 MT of optional-origin milling wheat for June shipment. Offers must remain valid until April ...
Coarse Grains. World Markets and Trade. April 2019 – USDAApril 10, 2019
OVERVIEW FOR 2018/19
Global corn production is up this month, driven primarily by larger crops for Argentina, Brazil, the European Union, Indonesia, Mexico, and Ukraine. Global trade is up ...
Wheat. World Markets and Trade. April 2019 – USDAApril 10, 2019
OVERVIEW FOR 2018/19
Global wheat production is nearly unchanged this month. Global consumption is down primarily on lower feed and residual use in the European Union and Iran. Global ...
Oilseeds. World Markets and Trade. April 2019 - USDAApril 10, 2019
Canada Rapeseed Exports Lowered Following Trade Dispute with China
Canada rapeseed exports are forecast for 2018/19 is reduced 1.0 million tons this month in response to a slowing ...
Comparative tables of USDA data and market expectations - April 2019April 9, 2019
US grain and soybean ending stocks, in billions of bushels:
Average of analysts' estimates
Range of analysts' estimates
Grain and Veg Oil Highlights April 05, 2019April 5, 2019
- April 4 - Feed mills in the Philippines bought 50,000 MT of feed wheat from Black Sea region in two consignments at 212-220 $/mt c&f for June 5-25 and June 20-July 10 shipment
- April 3 - Argentina registered 107,580 MT of wheat for export
- This week price of Black Sea wheat with 11.5% protein was quoted around 220 $/mt c&f Indonesia, for August shipment; for July arrival, the ...
FAO: World cereal markets remain well balanced in 2018/19April 4, 2019
Estimates for global cereal production, utilization and stocks raised sharply following historical adjustments for China
This month’s global cereal supply and demand forecasts for the 2018/19 marketing season ...