Egypt's GASC buys 360,000 T French, Romanian, Ukrainian, Russian wheatFeb. 20, 2019
The Egypt's state grain buyer, the General Authority for Supply Commodities (GASC) on Wednesday, February 20, bought 360,000 MT of wheat from France (180 TMT), Romania (60 TMT ...
Egypt's GASC gets offers in wheat tenderFeb. 20, 2019
Traders said the following offers were submitted to GASC in the tender on Wednesday, February 20, for April 5-15 delivery (USD/MT, FOB):
- Soufflet: 60,000 MT of French wheat ...
Grain and Veg Oil Highlights February 19, 2019Feb. 19, 2019
- March 18 - Jordan Silos & Supply General Company seeks 25,000 MT of optional-origin milling wheat, 11% protein, for April 16-30 shipment
- Feb 19 - Jordan has made no purchase in ...
Grain and Veg Oil Highlights February 18, 2019Feb. 18, 2019
- Feb 15 - South Korea's Major Feedmill Group (MFG) made no purchase in its tender for 65,000 MT of optional-origin feed wheat for June arrival, citing too high ...
Grain and Veg Oil Highlights February 13, 2019Feb. 13, 2019
- Feb 28 - Bangladesh seeks 50,000 MT of optional origin milling wheat, 12.5% protein, for shipping within 40 days of the signing of the contract
- Feb 14 - Algeria ...
Comparative tables of USDA data and market expectations - February 2019Feb. 9, 2019
US corn and soybean crops:
Average of analysts' estimates
Range of analysts' estimates
Production, billion bushels
Coarse Grains. World Markets and Trade. February 2019 – USDAFeb. 8, 2019
OVERVIEW FOR 2018/19
Global corn production is up this month with larger crops for Argentina, China, and Ukraine more than offsetting smaller crops for the United States, Mexico, and ...
Wheat. World Markets and Trade. February 2019 – USDAFeb. 8, 2019
OVERVIEW FOR 2018/19
Global wheat production is up this month mainly due to a larger crop in Russia. Global trade is up marginally due to higher imports for Iraq ...
Rice. World Markets and Trade. February 2019 – USDAFeb. 8, 2019
Intense Competition Among Asian Rice Exporters
The Asian rice market is experiencing a shake-up in exporter market shares as each supplier vies for limited business. Indian rice exports are set ...
Oilseeds. World Markets and Trade. February 2019 - USDAFeb. 8, 2019
Smaller Supplies to Limit Brazil’s 2018/19 Soybean Exports
Record soybean exports in 2017/18, coupled with a reduction in the 2018/19 harvest, will significantly reduce Brazil’s ...