FAO: Amid generally well-supplied cereal markets in 2018/19, wheat output is seen rebounding in 2019March 7, 2019
FAO’s latest estimate for world cereal productionin 2018 stands at 2 609 million tonnes (including rice in milled terms), down 2.8 million tonnes from the previous report ...
FAO Food Price Index moves up higherMarch 7, 2019
» The FAO Food Price Index* (FFPI) averaged 167.5 points in February 2019, up 2.7 points (1.7 percent) from January. While the February value of the FFPI marked ...
Grain and Veg Oil Highlights March 05, 2019March 5, 2019
- March 7 - Japan seeks 116,136 MT of food wheat for Apr-May shipments:
- 15,952 MT of western white US wheat;
- 15,642 MT of dark northern spring US ...
Grain and Veg Oil Highlights March 04, 2019March 4, 2019
- March 5 - Algeria's OAIC seeks at least 50,000 MT of optional-origin durum wheat for April shipment. Offers must remain valid until March 6
- March 4 - The lowest ...
Grain and Veg Oil Highlights February 28, 2019Feb. 28, 2019
- March 13 - Bangladesh seeks 50,000 MT of optional origin milling wheat, 12.5% protein, for shipping within 40 days of the signing of the contract. The deadline to ...
Grain and Veg Oil Highlights February 26, 2019Feb. 26, 2019
- Feb 26 - Jordan bought 60,000 MT of optional-origin hard milling wheat from Ameropa at 226 $/mt c&f for first half of August shipment
- Feb 26 - Taiwan Flour Millers' Association bought 110 MT of US milling wheat in two consignments:
The first consignment was bought from ADM and has an additional ...
Grain and Veg Oil Highlights February 25, 2019Feb. 25, 2019
- March 4 - Iraq seeks at least 50,000 MT of hard wheat from the US, Canada or Australia. The tender closes on March 4 and offers must remain valid ...
Grain and Veg Oil Highlights February 23, 2019Feb. 23, 2019
- US wheat export sales data for the six-week period ended Feb 14 totaled 3,818,900 MT, incl. 3,574,800 MT for 2018/19, topped expectations (2-3 MMT ...
Grain and Veg Oil Highlights February 21, 2019Feb. 21, 2019
- Feb 26 - Taiwan Flour Millers' Association seeks 110,000 MT of US milling wheat for Apr 13-May 11 shipment
- Feb 21 - South Korea's Nonghyup Feed Inc. (Nofi) bought ...
Grain and Veg Oil Highlights February 20, 2019Feb. 20, 2019
- Feb 26 - Jordan seeks 120,000 MT of optional-origin hard milling wheat
- Feb 21 - Japan seeks 92,830 MT of food wheat for Mar-Apr shipments:
- 15,580 MT of ...