FAO Food Price Index soared to a 5-year high in DecemberJan. 9, 2020
» The FAO Food Price Index* (FFPI) averaged 181.7 points in December 2019, up 4.4 points (2.5 percent) from November, marking the third month of consecutive increase. Strong ...
Grain and Veg Oil Highlights January 08, 2020Jan. 8, 2020
- Jan 14 - Jordan seeks 120,000 MT of optional-origin hard milling wheat for June-July shipment. Jordan made no purchase in its previous wheat tender on Jan 7
- Jan 9 ...
Egypt's GASC buys 300,000 T Ukrainian, Romanian, Russian wheatJan. 8, 2020
The Egypt's state grain buyer, the General Authority for Supply Commodities (GASC) on Wednesday, January 8, bought 300,000 MT of wheat from Russia (120 TMT), Ukraine (60 TMT ...
Egypt's GASC gets offers in wheat tenderJan. 8, 2020
Traders said the following offers were submitted to GASC in the tender on Wednesday, January 8, (USD/MT, FOB) for February 18-29 shipment:
- Dreyfus: 60,000 MT of Ukrainian wheat ...
Grain and Veg Oil Highlights January 02, 2020Jan. 2, 2020
- Jan 14 - Turkey's TMO seeks 550,000 MT of red milling wheat for Jan 21-March 8 shipment and 100,000 MT of durum wheat for Jan 25-Feb 25 ...
Grain and Veg Oil Highlights December 26, 2019Dec. 26, 2019
- Dec 25 - Japan bought 23,048 MT of feed wheat for March 12 arrival via SBS-tender
- Iran has reportedly bought up to a million tonnes of wheat in recent ...
Grain and Veg Oil Highlights December 18, 2019Dec. 18, 2019
- Dec 19 - Japan seeks 148,405 MT of food wheat for Jan-Mar shipments:
- 16,146 MT of western white US wheat;
- 8,830 MT of hard red winter US ...
Grain and Veg Oil Highlights December 13, 2019Dec. 14, 2019
- Dec 13 - Tunisia's state grains agency bought 125,000 MT of optional-origin durum wheat for Jan 15-March 25 shipment and 92,000 MT of soft wheat for Jan ...
Grain and Veg Oil Highlights December 11, 2019Dec. 11, 2019
- Jan 20 - Syria's Hoboob seeks 200,000 MT of soft wheat from Russia
- Dec 19 - Taiwan Flour Millers' Association seeks 104,600 MT of US milling wheat
- Dec ...
Coarse Grains. World Markets and Trade. December 2019 – USDADec. 11, 2019
OVERVIEW FOR 2019/20
Global corn production is forecast up with larger crops in China and Bolivia more than offsetting declines in Australia and Canada. Global trade is up from ...