Grain and Veg Oil Highlights September 19, 2019Sept. 19, 2019
- Oct 1 - Morocco’s ONICL tenders to buy 576,000 MT of US soft wheat and 345,455 MT of US durum wheat under a preferential-tariff quota for arrival ...
Egypt's GASC buys 180,000 T Russian wheatSept. 19, 2019
The Egypt's state grain buyer, the General Authority for Supply Commodities (GASC) on Wednesday, September 18, bought 180,000 MT of wheat from Russia for October 21-31 delivery:
- 60 ...
Grain and Veg Oil Highlights September 17, 2019Sept. 17, 2019
- Oct 23 - Ethiopia seeks around 400,000 MT of optional-origin milling wheat for shipment two months after contract award
- Sept 24 - Taiwan Flour Millers' Association seeks 110,300 MT ...
Coarse Grains. World Markets and Trade. September 2019 – USDASept. 12, 2019
OVERVIEW FOR 2019/20
Global corn production is forecast down with smaller crops for the United States and Ukraine. Global trade is little changed from last month. The U.S ...
Wheat. World Markets and Trade. September 2019 – USDASept. 12, 2019
OVERVIEW FOR 2019/20
Global production is lowered this month as smaller crops in Australia and the Black Sea countries more than offset larger crops in the European Union and ...
Oilseeds. World Markets and Trade. September 2019 - USDASept. 12, 2019
Brazil Soybean Premiums Are an Effective Barometer For U.S.-China Trade Tensions
In the ebb and flow of United States and China trade negotiations, price premiums for Brazil’s ...
Comparative tables of USDA data and market expectations - September 2019Sept. 12, 2019
USDA 2019/20 US corn and soybean production (in billions of bushels and bushels per acre)
Grain and Veg Oil Highlights September 11, 2019Sept. 11, 2019
- Sept 18 - Turkey's TMO seeks 250,000 MT of red milling wheat, 13.5%, (25x10 TMT) for Oct 15-Nov 6 shipment
- Sept 11 - Thai Feed Mill Association (TFMA ...
Saudi Arabia’s SAGO buys 780,000 MT of wheatSept. 9, 2019
Saudi Arabia’s SAGO in a purchase tender on September 6, bought 780,000 MT of wheat (12.5% protein) of EU, North and South American (excl. Canadian), Australian and ...
FAO: Cereal supplies more abundant in 2019/20 than earlier anticipatedSept. 6, 2019
Global cereal supplies in 2019/20 are expected to be higher than earlier anticipated following this month’s rise in the world cereal production forecast. Nonetheless, world inventories would still ...