Grain and Veg Oil Highlights July 22, 2019July 22, 2019
- July 23 - Jordan seeks 120,000 MT of optional-origin hard milling wheat for Oct-Nov shipment
- Thai flour mills bought about 60,000 MT of US wheat in recent deals ...
Egypt's GASC buys 60,000 T Russian wheatJuly 18, 2019
The Egypt's state grain buyer, the General Authority for Supply Commodities (GASC) on Wednesday, July 17, bought 60,000 MT of wheat from Russia for August 21-31 delivery:
- 60 ...
Egypt's GASC gets offers in wheat tenderJuly 17, 2019
Traders said the following offers were submitted to GASC in the tender on Wednesday, July 17, for August 21-31 delivery (USD/MT, FOB):
- Hakan: 55,000 MT of Ukraine wheat ...
Grain and Veg Oil Highlights July 16, 2019July 16, 2019
- July 23 - Taiwan Flour Millers' Association seeks 90,650 MT of US milling wheat in two consignments: 42,550 MT for Sept 3-17 and 48,100 MT for Sept ...
Grain and Veg Oil Highlights July 13, 2019July 13, 2019
- July 12 - South Korea's Major Feedmill Group (MFG) made no purchase in its tender for 60,000 MT of optional-origin feed wheat for January 20, 2020 arrival, citing ...
Coarse Grains. World Markets and Trade. July 2019 – USDAJuly 12, 2019
OVERVIEW FOR 2019/20
Global corn production is forecast up with larger crops for Ukraine and the United States. Global trade is up slightly from last month driven by larger ...
Wheat. World Markets and Trade. July 2019 – USDAJuly 12, 2019
Russia Wheat Exports Down on Lower Supplies
Based on drought in major winter wheat growing areas, Russia’s 2019/20 wheat production forecast was reduced this month by 3.8 ...
Oilseeds. World Markets and Trade. July 2019 - USDAJuly 11, 2019
Market Uncertainties of 2018/19 Haunt 2019/20 Prospects
This month, U.S. soybean exports for 2019/20 are lowered from 53.1 million tons to 51.0 million despite ...
Comparative tables of USDA data and market expectations - July 2019July 11, 2019
US wheat production (in billions of bushels)
Grain and Veg Oil Highlights July 10, 2019July 10, 2019
- July 16 - Jordan Silos & Supply General Company seeks 25,000 MT of optional-origin milling wheat for September 1-15 shipment. Jordan Silos is not believed to have made a purchase in a previous wheat tender on July 1
- July 11 - Japan seeks 98,705 MT of food wheat for Sept shipments:
- 15,220 MT of western white US wheat;
- 19,805 MT of hard red winter US wheat;
- 34,910 MT of Canadian western red spring wheat;
- 28,770 MT of Australian standard white ...