Grain and Veg Oil Highlights March 23, 2020March 23, 2020
- Mar 27 - Turkey's TMO seeks 200,000 MT of red milling wheat for April 7-27 shipment
- Mar 24 - Algeria's OAIC seeks at least 50,000 MT of ...
Grain and Veg Oil Highlights March 18, 2020March 18, 2020
- Mar 19 - Japan seeks 90,311 MT of food wheat for Apr-May shipments:
- 18,785 MT of western white US wheat;
- 26,075 MT of hard red winter US ...
Grain and Veg Oil Highlights March 13, 2020March 13, 2020
- Mar 11 - Algeria's OAIC bought about 680,000 MT of optional-origin milling wheat at around 226-227 $/mt c&f for May shipment
- Mar 11 - Turkey's TMO bought 305,000 MT of red milling wheat for March 20-April 7 shipment:
- 25,000 MT from Ulusoy at 211.8 $/mt c&f Samsun;
- 20,000 MT from Olam at 211.8 $/mt c ...
Coarse Grains. World Markets and Trade. March 2020 – USDAMarch 11, 2020
OVERVIEW FOR 2019/20
Global corn production is forecast up marginally with a larger crop in South Africa more than offsetting reductions for India, Peru, and Russia. Global trade is ...
Wheat. World Markets and Trade. March 2020 – USDAMarch 11, 2020
OVERVIEW FOR 2019/20
Global production is marginally higher as upward revisions for Argentina and India more than offset reductions for Australia and Turkey. Global trade is raised slightly with ...
Oilseeds. World Markets and Trade. March 2020 - USDAMarch 11, 2020
Canada Shifts Rapeseed Exports To Offset Lost China Sales
In 2019, Canada rapeseed exports to China plummeted by two-thirds due to significant loss in market access coupled with low demand ...
Comparative tables of USDA data and market expectations - March 2020March 11, 2020
US grain and soybean ending stocks (in billions of bushels)
Grain and Veg Oil Highlights March 07, 2020March 7, 2020
- April 7 - Ethiopia seeks around 400,000 MT of optional-origin milling wheat
- Mar 11 - Turkey's TMO seeks 305,000 MT of red milling wheat for March 20-April 7 ...
FAO: Amid generally well supplied cereal markets, early indications point to a near-record wheat production in 2020March 5, 2020
Global cereal markets in 2019/20 are expected to remain well supplied, comfortably covering the forecast growth in consumption.
FAO’s 2019 world cereal production estimate is currently pegged at ...
FAO Food Price Index declined in FebruaryMarch 5, 2020
» The FAO Food Price Index* (FFPI) averaged 180.5 points in February 2020, down 1.9 points (1.0 percent) from January but still 13.5 points (8.1 percent ...