Egypt GASC buys 290,000 T US HRW wheat Feb. 25, 2015
The Egypt's state grain buyer, the General Authority for Supply Commodities (GASC) on Tuesday, February 24, bought 290,000 tons of US hard red winter wheatat for April 15-25 delivery:
- 120 KMT of US HRW from Cargill at 273.5 $/t c&f
- 60 KMT of US HRW from Ameropa at 273.5 $/t c&f
- 55 KMT of US HRW from Louis Dreyfus at 273.5 $/t c&f
- 55 KMT of US HRW from Invivo at 271.44 $/t c&f
GASC has bought 4.155 MMT (1.86 MMT from France, 1.02 MMT from Romania, 765 KMT from Russia, 345 KMT from US and 165 KMT from Ukraine) of wheat on the international market since July 1, the start of the 2014/15.
Egypt purchased 5.46 MMT of wheat from abroad in the 2013/14 fiscal year in addition to 3.7 MMT of local wheat.
OFFERS ($/t, c&f)
- Invivo: 55,000 tons of HRW at $271.44
- Louis Dreyfus: 55,000 tons of HRW at $276.76, 55,000 tons HRW at $279.98
- Cargill: 60,000 tons of HRW at $277.50, 60,000 tons of HRW or SRW at $280
- Ameropa: 60,000 tons HRW at $277.77, 60,000 tons of HRW at $278.78
- Bunge: 55,000 or 60,000 tons of SRW, SWW or HRW at $287.47