AgroChart.com - your best independent source for grains, oilseeds and feedstuffs markets data.
- Promote your business with placing ads for your target audience on AgroChart.
- Save time with our vast historical database for agricultural physical prices.
- Compare import parities from competing origins using our C&F Price Comparison Tool.
- See Line-up data worldwide.
- See results of latest Tenders.
- Enjoy the best grains, oilseeds, feedstuffs PSD visualization instruments.
- Analyze our forecasts of export supply and import demand country-by-country in PSD reports.
- Receive the most comprehensive, reliable and up-to-date news and highlights.
- Over 10 000 companies worldwide receive our periodical market reports.
- Easily run calculations on market data with the simplicity of Microsoft Excel with our Market Data APIs.
What is AgroChart?
Market Review – a unique opportunity to keep track on-line of current and historical futures&cash prices and price bases, results of latest tenders, highlights, line-up, C&F prices comparisons on grains, oilseeds and feedstuffs.
PSD Reports – interactive statistical section of recent USDA reports and our forecasts of export supply and import demand country-by-country. Here at the click of a button you can easily find information about the production, export, import, consumption, beginning and ending stocks in the dynamics of the last 10 years for such commodities as corn, wheat, barley, sorghum, oats, rye, millet, soybean, rapeseeds/canola, copra, cotton seed, palm kernel, peanut, sunflower, sunflower oil, soybean oil, rapeseed oil, coconut oil, palm kernel oil, palm oil, peanut oil, olive oil, sunflower meal, soybean meal, rapeseed meal, cotton seed meal, peanut meal, fish meal.
Market Data APIs - easily run calculations on market current and historical data with the simplicity of Microsoft Excel and data download in different formats.