AgroChart – your independent expert for grains and oilseeds markets.
With us, at the click of a button you can:
- Analyze our forecasts of export supply and import demand country-by-country in our Trade Flow
- Compare import parities from competing origins using our C&F Price Comparison Tool
- Receive the most comprehensive, reliable and up-to-date news and information on the Black Sea Region
- Have all the latest agri-market news in our Highlights
- See results of latest Tenders
- Access the most advanced interactive analysis of USDA reports publicly available today
AgroChart - a vertically integrated business of price risk management, trade marketing and international trade flows.
AgroChart.com one of the world's largest agri database, containing complete and accurate information on prices and statistics since 1970!
Our project concentrates and analyses the flow of information from a variety of reliable sources. All the information we organize and provide in an easy and interactive form.
Our service offers a unique opportunity to keep track on-line of current and historical futures and forward prices, spreads, price bases and crush margins. Moreover, you will be able to compare worldwide C&F prices.
The Trade Flow section of AgroChart.com will allow you to keep track of current levels and forecasts for import demand and export supply of grains, oil crops and derivative products, both globally and separately for each country.
AgroChart - your personal expert on the global agricultural market.
- CME (Chicago) Jan. 13, 2017
- NYMEX (New York) Jan. 13, 2017
- EuroNext (Paris) Jan. 16, 2017
- ICE Europe (London) Jan. 13, 2017
- ICE Canada (Winniperg) Jan. 13, 2017
- DCE (Dalian) Jan. 13, 2017
- BM&F (Sao Paulo) Jan. 16, 2017
- CZCE (Zhengzhou) Jan. 13, 2017
- MATBA (Buenos Aires) Jan. 13, 2017
- ROFEX (Rosario) Nov. 22, 2016
- MDEX (Kuala Lumpur) Jan. 13, 2017
- NCDEX (Kolkata) Jan. 13, 2017
- TOCOM (Tokyo) Jan. 13, 2017
- BSE (Budapest) Jan. 13, 2017
- SAFEX (Johannesburg) Jan. 13, 2017
- Argentina, FOB Jan. 13, 2017
- Brazil, FOB Jan. 13, 2017
- France, FOB Jan. 13, 2017
- Germany, FOB Jan. 13, 2017
- India, C&F Jan. 13, 2017
- Malaysia, FOB Jan. 13, 2017
- Rotterdam NL, FOB Jan. 13, 2017
- United States, FOB Jan. 13, 2017
- Romania, FOB Jan. 13, 2017
- Ukraine, FOB Jan. 13, 2017
- Russia, FOB Jan. 13, 2017
- Poland, FOB Dec. 9, 2016
- Ukraine, CPT Jan. 13, 2017
- Ukrainian VegOil Production Nov. 30, 2016
NewsView all newsGrain and Veg Oil Highlights January 13, 2017 Comparative tables of USDA data and market expectations - January 2017 Coarse Grains. World Markets and Trade. January 2017 – USDA Wheat. World Markets and Trade. January 2017 – USDA Rice. World Markets and Trade. January 2017 – USDA Oilseeds. World Markets and Trade. January 2017 - USDA Grain and Veg Oil Highlights January 12, 2017 FAO Food Price Index fell for the fifth consecutive year in 2016 Grain and Veg Oil Highlights January 11, 2017
Trade FlowView all trade flow data
C&F Prices ComparisonsView all C&F prices comparisons
Crop ForecastView all crop forecast data
TendersView all tenders data