- CME (Chicago) July 29, 2016
- NYMEX (New York) July 29, 2016
- EuroNext (Paris) July 29, 2016
- ICE Europe (London) July 29, 2016
- ICE Canada (Winniperg) July 29, 2016
- DCE (Dalian) July 29, 2016
- BM&F (Sao Paulo) July 29, 2016
- CZCE (Zhengzhou) July 29, 2016
- MATBA (Buenos Aires) July 29, 2016
- ROFEX (Rosario) July 29, 2016
- MDEX (Kuala Lumpur) July 29, 2016
- NCDEX (Kolkata) July 29, 2016
- TOCOM (Tokyo) July 29, 2016
- BSE (Budapest) July 29, 2016
- SAFEX (Johannesburg) July 29, 2016
- Argentina, FOB July 28, 2016
- Brazil, FOB July 28, 2016
- France, FOB July 29, 2016
- Germany, FOB July 29, 2016
- India, C&F July 29, 2016
- Malaysia, FOB July 28, 2016
- Rotterdam NL, FOB July 29, 2016
- United States, FOB July 28, 2016
- Romania, FOB July 29, 2016
- Ukraine, FOB July 29, 2016
- Russia, FOB July 29, 2016
- Poland, FOB July 28, 2016
- Ukrainian VegOil Production May 30, 2016
NewsView all newsGrain and Veg Oil Highlights July 29, 2016 Egypt's GASC buys 120,000 T Romanian and Russian wheat Grain and Veg Oil Highlights July 28, 2016 Grain and Veg Oil Highlights July 26, 2016 Grain and Veg Oil Highlights July 25, 2016 Grain and Veg Oil Highlights July 22, 2016 Grain and Veg Oil Highlights July 21, 2016 Grain and Veg Oil Highlights July 20, 2016 Grain and Veg Oil Highlights July 19, 2016
Cash MarketView all cash market prices
TendersView all tenders data
Trade FlowView all trade flow data
C&F Prices ComparisonsView all C&F prices comparisons
Futures MarginView margin
Cash MarginView margin
FuturesView all futures quotes
ProductionView all production data
Crop ForecastView all crop forecast data
Weekly ExportsView all weekly exports data
AgroChart is a vertically integrated business, providing trade marketing, price risk management and insider information, World trade flows and Line-up.
Our IT division provides a closed cycle of creation, support and development of high-quality Internet products.
Agroсharts - the best global agri information hub
Agroсharts - a unique global information hub on the market of grain, oilseeds and their products.
We created Agroсharts using the latest world leading technologies of web development and servers, which allows you to use the interactive analysis of large databases of the markets of farm products.
The site is easy to use as on widescreen monitors, either on tablets.
Here you will find the maximum operational and useful information for your business success: forecasts, prices, statistics, and news.
The Agroсharts database contains information on prices and statistics since 1970. For example, you can see how USDA is changing its forecasts in the dynamic during the last 12 months, analyze historical price spreads, basis and crush margin, compare C&F prices, and monitor weekly US and EU exports, crop forecasts and crop calendar, futures quotes on 14 exchanges for 55 agri commodities.
In addition, you can check the main producers, exporters and importers of cereals, oilseeds and their produce from the Black Sea region, which facilitates the possibility of finding new business partners.
In the section Trade Flow you can monitor the current level and forecast of supply and demand globally and for each country separately on cereals (wheat, barley, corn, sorghum), oilseeds (soybean, repeseed, sunflowerseed) and products (vegetable oils and meals).
To get acquainted with the principles of site operation, please, go to its demo version
We are constantly working to improve our product, functionality and database.
Demo is an exact copy of the original with limited data of past periods.
We wish you a successful review and hope to see you among our subscribers.
Please, follow the link www.demo.agrochart.com
Please sign up and then contact us to receive a free one-week trial
How to Embed Futures and USDA?
Make your website more modern and useful for users by embedding our interactive charts and tables on futures quotes and interactive analysis of USDA reports on grains and oilseeds.
By embedding our widgets (for free), you give your visitors the possibility to use our database, being the world's largest for agricultural markets.
Our mailing address is: rue de la Paix 5, 1820 Montreux, Switzerland