AgroChart – your independent expert for grains and oilseeds markets.
With us, at the click of a button you can:
- Analyze our forecasts of export supply and import demand country-by-country in our Trade Flow
- Compare import parities from competing origins using our C&F Price Comparison Tool
- Receive the most comprehensive, reliable and up-to-date news and information on the Black Sea Region
- Have all the latest agri-market news in our Highlights
- See results of latest Tenders
- Access the most advanced interactive analysis of USDA reports publicly available today
- CME (Chicago) Oct. 26, 2016
- NYMEX (New York) Oct. 25, 2016
- EuroNext (Paris) Oct. 25, 2016
- ICE Europe (London) Oct. 25, 2016
- ICE Canada (Winniperg) Oct. 25, 2016
- DCE (Dalian) Oct. 25, 2016
- BM&F (Sao Paulo) Oct. 26, 2016
- CZCE (Zhengzhou) Oct. 25, 2016
- MATBA (Buenos Aires) Oct. 25, 2016
- ROFEX (Rosario) Oct. 24, 2016
- MDEX (Kuala Lumpur) Oct. 25, 2016
- NCDEX (Kolkata) Oct. 25, 2016
- TOCOM (Tokyo) Oct. 25, 2016
- BSE (Budapest) Oct. 25, 2016
- SAFEX (Johannesburg) Oct. 25, 2016
- Argentina, FOB Oct. 24, 2016
- Brazil, FOB Oct. 24, 2016
- France, FOB Oct. 24, 2016
- Germany, FOB Oct. 24, 2016
- India, C&F Oct. 24, 2016
- Malaysia, FOB Oct. 24, 2016
- Rotterdam NL, FOB Oct. 24, 2016
- United States, FOB Oct. 24, 2016
- Romania, FOB Oct. 24, 2016
- Ukraine, FOB Oct. 24, 2016
- Russia, FOB Oct. 24, 2016
- Poland, FOB Oct. 24, 2016
- North China Aug. 23, 2016
- South China Aug. 23, 2016
- Ukrainian VegOil Production Aug. 31, 2016
NewsView all newsEgypt's GASC gets offers in wheat tender from seven firms Grain and Veg Oil Highlights October 25, 2016 Grain and Veg Oil Highlights October 24, 2016 Grain and Veg Oil Highlights October 21, 2016 Egypt's GASC buys 120,000 T Russian wheat Egypt's GASC gets offers in wheat tender from five firms Grain and Veg Oil Highlights October 20, 2016 Ukraine. Barley S&D. October 2016 Ukraine. Corn S&D. October 2016
Trade FlowView all trade flow data
C&F Prices ComparisonsView all C&F prices comparisons
Crop ForecastView all crop forecast data
TendersView all tenders data
AgroChart is a vertically integrated business, providing trade marketing, price risk management and World trade flows.
Our IT division provides a closed cycle of creation, support and development of high-quality Internet products.
Agroсharts - the best global agri information hub
AgroChart - a unique global information hub on the market of grain, oilseeds and their products.
We created AgroChart using the latest world leading technologies of web development and servers, which allows you to use the interactive analysis of large databases of the markets of farm products.
The site is easy to use as on widescreen monitors, either on tablets.
Here you will find the maximum operational and useful information for your business success: forecasts, prices, statistics, and news.
The Agroсharts database contains information on prices and statistics since 1970. For example, you can see how USDA is changing its forecasts in the dynamic during the last 12 months, analyze historical price spreads, basis and crush margin, compare C&F prices, and monitor weekly US and EU exports, crop forecasts and crop calendar, futures quotes on 14 exchanges for 55 agri commodities.
In addition, you can check the main producers, exporters and importers of cereals, oilseeds and their produce from the Black Sea region, which facilitates the possibility of finding new business partners.
In the section Trade Flow you can monitor the current level and forecast of supply and demand globally and for each country separately on cereals (wheat, barley, corn, sorghum), oilseeds (soybean, repeseed, sunflowerseed) and products (vegetable oils and meals).
To get acquainted with the principles of site operation, please, go to its demo version
We are constantly working to improve our product, functionality and database.
Demo is an exact copy of the original with limited data of past periods.
We wish you a successful review and hope to see you among our subscribers.
Please, follow the link www.demo.agrochart.com
Please sign up and then contact us to receive a free one-week trial
How to Embed Futures and USDA?
Make your website more modern and useful for users by embedding our interactive charts and tables on futures quotes and interactive analysis of USDA reports on grains and oilseeds.
By embedding our widgets (for free), you give your visitors the possibility to use our database, being the world's largest for agricultural markets.
Our mailing address is: rue de la Paix 5, 1820 Montreux, Switzerland